Border Patrol Agent Arrested For Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Multiple Women He Met Online

While some agents with the president’s beloved Border Patrol take Making America Great Again very seriously, one of them has allegedly been living by another famous Trump mantra.

Arizona Border Patrol agent Steve Charles Holmes (pictured above) was arrested Tuesday for allegedly sexually assaulting multiple women over the course of seven years. According to Tuscon police, the 33-year-old was booked into Pima County Jail where he was charged with three counts of sexual assault and three counts of aggravated assault.

The arrest comes a week after a woman went to police claiming that she was assaulted by Holmes, whom she had reportedly met on a dating app. The woman told investigations that during their conversation, he revealed he was a Border Patrol officer. The pair went out on a date, the woman alleged, when Holmes sexually assaulted her.

Authorities went on to conduct an investigation into Holmes, during which they uncovered multiple victims who claimed to have similar experiences with the Border Patrol agent over the course of seven years, from January 2012 to January 2019.

Weirdly enough, the alleged assaults fall in line with Holmes’ career with Border Patrol: he’s been working as an agent for seven years out of the Tuscon Station.

The investigation is still ongoing. Detectives have full support and cooperation from U.S. Customs and Border Protection, which said in a statement to the Arizona Daily Star:

“We do not tolerate misconduct on or off duty, and will fully cooperate with all investigations of alleged misconduct by our personnel.”

Holmes was placed on administrative duties pending the outcome of the investigation.

Too bad they didn’t put him in one of those cages…

This news comes at an already scandalous time for Border Patrol, which has been condemned by the masses over the past year for its harrowing mistreatment of immigrants.

Back in December, we covered the shocking story of a 7-year-old migrant girl from Guatemala who died of septic shock, fever, and dehydration after spending eight hours in custody without food or water.

The girl and her father were with a group of 163 migrants who turned themselves in to Border Patrol just south of Lordsburg, New Mexico. They apparently had not had food or water in days.

While food and water are typically provided to migrants in Border Patrol custody, it was said to be “unclear” whether the girl was given any care at all. She started having seizures after about eight hours in custody and was transported to a local hospital, where she went into cardiac arrest and later died.

The point is… Border Patrol gets a bad enough rep as it is. The last thing it needs are agents who bring on their own #MeToo movements.

Source: Read Full Article