Get daily celeb exclusives and behind the scenes house tours direct to your inbox
Katie Price has allegedly broken up with fiancé Carl Woods after reportedly sharing news of her single status at the National Television Awards.
The former glamour model, 43, who described how son Harvey Price was a 'credit to her' as they attended the NTAs, sponsored by OK!, was reportedly overheard telling friends of their alleged split at the event held at London's O2 Arena on Thursday 9 September.
Mum-of-five Katie, who got engaged to Carl, 32, in April, attended the NTAs after her BBC documentary, Katie Price: Harvey and Me, was nominated for an award at the star-studded event.
A source told The Sun: "She was telling people, ‘I’m single, I’ve dumped him’ and was clearly focused on moving on. They had been constantly rowing, and she said she’d had enough."
They continued: “She said she was back living at her house in West Sussex even though it wasn’t fully done up yet. But she was adamant she wouldn’t go back to his place. As far as she’s concerned, it’s over."
Meanwhile a source told the publication that Katie was later allegedly spotted cosying up to a businessman at the afterparty.
OK! has contacted a representative of Katie Price for comment.
"The pair of them were walking around the party together, and could have easily been mistaken for a couple. They were very flirty," the insider told The Sun.
It comes after Carl finally broke his silence amid an ongoing investigation into an alleged assault against Katie, saying he has received "shocking abuse" in the two weeks since the incident and "has never" done anything to hurt her.
"I have remained quiet until now due to the investigation being carried out by the police however I have found it so difficult to keep quiet on social media due to speculation and shocking abuse that I have received," the reality star began his statement.
"Anybody who thinks I hit Katie you're completely delusional and have no idea of the reality of the situation.
"I have never and never would do anything to hurt Katie. The truth will be told," Carl added.
Hours later, Carl deleted the comments and restricted his post after trolls launched a fresh wave of abuse his way.
Katie called the police after an alleged assault during the early hours of Monday, August 23, saying she suffered an "unprovoked" attack while watching TV.
The business woman, who sustained injuries to her face and feet, said she ran to her son Harvey's house in Essex after the incident allegedly happened at around 1.30am.
"I've got a big bruise, my face is all puffy, and I went to hospital," she told The Sun at the time. "I'm still all dazed. I'm devastated.
"I've told police that I was assaulted, and am in shock that this happened… I ran to Harvey's house nearby and have now done damage to my feet, which I previously injured. I can't say any more."
Essex Police said in a statement this week that a 32 year old man had been arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour, and has since been released on bail until September 20.
The investigation is still ongoing and the authorities have recently updated that Katie is still in regular contact with the police and is continuing to receive support.
"We are in regular contact with the victim and are continuing to support her," the statement said. "The man arrested remains on conditional bail until 20 September."
Katie and Carl were seen together in his car last week after he drove her to her home in West Sussex, which is currently undergoing renovations.
Source: Read Full Article