Get daily celeb exclusives and behind the scenes house tours direct to your inbox
Major renovations are still going on at Katie Price's "mucky mansion" in West Sussex.
The former glamour model's fiancé Carl Woods took to his Instagram Stories on Tuesday to share a snippet of the property from the outside.
While Carl showed off his sweet bond with his pet dog, extensive piles of stacked rubble and mounds of sands were visible in the distance behind him.
Proving that there was still a long way to go before the final transformation could be unveiled, Carl also made his way through smashed pieces of concrete, pieces of furniture, other building materials and a bike.
Renovations are powering on after mother-of-five Katie was left "devastated" after her home was broken into and destroyed by intruders.
According to The Sun in July, the house has seen thousands of pounds worth of damage after the invaders left the taps running.
A source claimed that the reality star is worried that the invaders may have targeted her because of her campaign against online bullying.
They said: "Katie is devastated. She is fearful that whoever has done this has a vendetta against her and even thinks it could be linked to her standing up against social media bullying trolls.
"This crime was committed to cause as much impact and personal upset as possible to Katie."
A representative for Katie told OK! : "I can confirm Katie has been a victim of a break-in and criminal damage. As a result, she's working directly with the Sussex Police, who have been amazing in their efforts. We are confident that the assailants will be reprimanded and held accountable.
Earlier this year, Katie announced that Channel 4 would be filming renovations of her home.
The four-month project will see Katie clear rooms, design, and do floor plans for the six-bedroom house with fiancé Carl Woods.
For more showbiz updates, sign up for OK!'s daily newsletter here.
Source: Read Full Article