TalkTV star Piers Morgan flew into a rage today on Twitter after it was revealed he features in the latest trailer for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Netflix documentary.
Piers shared the trailer to his 8.2 million Twitter followers and sarcastically wrote: “BREAKING: Princess Pinocchio & Prince Hypocrite use my voice to flog their ghastly new series.
READ MORE: Meghan Markle is 'ready for hate' in wake of Netflix doc – but is 'telling the truth'
“I’m traumatised by this exploitation,
He followed his tweet up with another savage dig at the publicity-shy couple – pointing out a shot from the trailer which appeared to be paparazzi was actually footage of invited press at a premiere.
He raged: “They already tell yet another lie in the first trailer with the Harry Potter paparazzi shot.
“These two wouldn’t know the truth if it slapped them round their latte-encrusted tiaras.”
In a third post he made another dig at the couple, as he shared an article by the New York Post with the headline 'Prince Harry says there's a war against Meghan': 'It's a dirty game' – in reference to Harry's comments in the trailer.
He wrote: ''Says the guy waging a relentless vicious public war against his own family. Harry’s such a deluded spoiled manipulated brat.''
Piers, who was cleared of making racist remarks about the bashful actress on Good Morning Britain by Ofcom, also retweeted a post about the documentary ITV News Royal Editor Chris Ship.
Chris wrote: “If anyone was in any doubt that Harry and Meghan plan to blame his family and the press for their exit from the UK and the Royal Family, not anymore.
“Prince Harry in the second @netflix trailer: ‘There is leaking, but there is also the planting of stories.’
“Harry talked about the ‘pain and suffering of women marrying into this institution’.
“In this clip from the @netflix docu-series, the Duke of Sussex refers to it ‘as a dirty game’.”
In the trailer the pair discuss how the public went from a love of Meghan to being negative about her.
Harry also explained there is a hierarchy of the family and stories are both "leaked and planted".
It was claimed in the documentary that there was a "war against Meghan to suit other people's agendas" as Harry branded it "a dirty game".
Netflix describing the new show, which airs on December 8th, as an in-depth look at one of the most-discussed couples in history.
The shy Prince is also set to release his 416-page memoir next month, titled Spare, on January 10, 2023.
Piers previously called on King Charles to “strip Harry of all remaining titles” over the book.
For more of the latest showbiz news from Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.
- Meghan Markle threats 'would make you feel in danger all the time' reveals top cop
- Fergie invited to royal Christmas – but Meghan and Harry face 'even harder road back'
Meghan Markle was 'rejected' when bidding to star on popular TV chat show
Source: Read Full Article