War is coming to Black Lightning‘s Freeland, courtesy of the Marvovians. So what does that mean for the Pierce family during Season 3 of the CW superhero series?
“It means that we aren’t going to be at peace anytime soon,” Cress Williams sighed during the cast’s visit to TVLine’s San Diego Comic-Con suite. And because of the “global” nature of this new threat, Christine Adams revealed, “You’re not going to see the characters in their natural environment for quite a while.
“It’s almost like a different show, in a way,” Adams added. “There are no Pierce family dinners on the horizon!”
Also in the video Q&A above:
* China Anne McClain shares her wish for more family team-ups
* Jordan Calloway, who plays Khalil, hints that the Markovia threat will be given a specific face. (At least in the comic books, he says, “Markovians open up a lot, y’all!”)
* Marvin Jones III and Calloway revisit one of the former’s favorite, grisly moments from Season 2
* Adams teases a “transformation” for Lynn’s relationship with the ominous Agent Odell
* Calloway’s presence at Comic-Con means that Khalil gets out of his pod, right…?
* And lastly, one cast member reveals that he/she will grow “more powerful” in Season 3.
Black Lightning returns Monday, Oct 21, leading out of All American.
Want more scoop on Black Lightning, or for any other show? Email InsideLine@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.
Source: Read Full Article