Katie Price ‘reported for driving on ban as police decide against taking action’

Katie Price, who is currently serving an 18-month driving ban, has avoided police action after it was alleged she'd taken to the wheel again.

A report was made to Surrey police last week that a 42-year-old woman was alleged to be driving while disqualified in Ashtead.

Fortunately for the mum-of-five, despite accusations, it appears police will not be taking any further action as the evidence gathered proved to be "disproportionate".

While Surrey police were unable to name the person in question, they have confirmed to Daily Star that a report was filed last week.

A spokesperson said: "We received a report of a 42-year-old woman allegedly driving while disqualified around 2.10pm on Friday 19 March.

"The incident is believed to have taken place during the afternoon last Monday 15 March in Ashtead.

"The information has been reviewed, and given that it is hearsay evidence, it would be disproportionate to take any further action."

Daily Star has contacted Katie's representatives for further comment.

The Sun previously reported Katie's neighbour claimed to have seen her driving her boyfriend Carl Woods' car into the driveway of her Surrey home.

Katie's driving ban is due to be lifted in just a few weeks.

Mum-of-five Katie was ordered by courts in autumn 2019 to serve a two-year driving disqualification.

The My Crazy Life star appealed the decision, expressing her need to get around by vehicle because of her eldest son Harvey's condition.

As a result of Katie's persistence and due to her unusual circumstances, her ban was reduced by six months.

At the time, the former glamour model took to Instagram to explain that she had handed herself in to the police

She penned: "Been on such an emotional rollercoaster the last 6 months and my head has been all over the place, so much so, that I thought my driving ban was up.

"After driving to [son] Harvey's hospital appointment I have NOW found out that I don't get my licence back until 8th August.

"With this on my conscience I called police and reported myself.

"I've come such a long way and just want easy life now.

"I have got out of a hole and am finally happy and looking forward to being my old independent self."

Source: Read Full Article