Aljaz Skorjanec says he could move north with wife Janette
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Aljaz and Janette both appeared as professional dancers on Strictly Come Dancing up until last year. However, this year Janette decided to take a step away from the dancefloor and instead, she is hosting the BBC spin-off show, It Takes Two with Rylan Clark-Neal. Meanwhile, Aljaz has been partnered with Sara Davies, and the dynamic duo have been keeping BBC viewers entertained with their energetic performances.
The current series of the dance competition is in full swing, however, during an appearance on Steph’s Packed Lunch, Aljaz admitted he and Janette may move when the series comes to an end.
Host Steph McGovern asked: “Are you going to move to the north with Janette, Aljaz?”
The dancer put his hands in the air and enthusiastically replied: “I can’t wait, Steph.”
Elsewhere in the interview, Aljaz spoke about Dianne Buswell and Robert Webb’s sudden exit from the competition.
The Peep Show star was forced to quit the series due to ill health.
The 31-year-old choreographer called his colleague “absolutely brilliant” and said he was devastated by her withdrawal from the show.
“We just have to make sure every step of the way that they’re okay,” he told Steph, referring to the celebrity partners the dancers are paired with.
“And Dianne is one of the best people on the show when it gets to that, and I’m absolutely gutted that she won’t be able to continue on the series.”
He continued: “She’s done such an incredible job from that first dance – it was absolutely brilliant – to the last one they did when they were Muppets.
“But obviously we all want to make sure that our celebrities are okay.
“And health always comes first, so I do wish that Rob is going to be okay and I’m sending them all my love.”
It comes after Ugo Monye and Oti Mabuse were also forced to withdraw from this Saturday’s programme.
The dynamic duo will be taking a break from the dancefloor on Saturday due to Ugo’s “unwanted back problems”.
The former rugby star took to social media on Thursday to confirm the news.
In view of his followers, he penned: “Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to dance this weekend on the show.
“I have a history of back problems which has always been managed under the guidance of medical professionals.”
Ugo’s post went on to read that he has been advised by medical professionals to get treatment and rest.
He continued: “Unfortunately, this has been causing me some unwanted problems this week.
“I have been advised by medical professionals and with huge support from Strictly to get some treatment & rest to ensure that I can get myself back to full capacity & fighting fit for next week.
“Gutted Oti & I won’t be dancing this weekend but wishing all the other contestants the best of luck & will be cheering them on from home! @bbcstrictly,” Ugo concluded.
Steph’s Packed Lunch airs weekdays at 12.30pm on Channel 4.
Source: Read Full Article